Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-21 Origin:Site
In the outdoor advertising market, LED large-screen advertising has become an important part of outdoor advertising due to its advantages, such as strong relevance, high visual impact, flexible advertising updates, low cost per thousand people, and high audience coverage. Media. Therefore, various LED products appeared, also like custom trade show exhibit booths. Choosing a proper LED product is of great important. In this article we are going to discuss a example of LED product - LED screen with M series frame.
The article contains the following:
1. Explanation of LED screen
2. Features of LED screen with M series frame
3. Users’ evaluation of LED screen with M series frame
The textbook definition of a viewing angle is “the peak luminous intensity measured at right angles to the surface of the LED chip” It is simply a measure of the position where the intensity of the LED light spread reaches 50% of its maximum brightness.
5. 1) A good angle of viewing. For most people 130-140 degrees is sufficient. However, if multiple people need to be able to see the screen at one time, then a larger viewing angle can be important. LED screen with M series frame can satisfy customers’ needs for angle of viewing.
2). Minimalist design. The cabinet of the M-Series Quantum is typically minimalist for today's TVs -- very little bezel around the screen, slightly thicker along the bottom -- but doesn't seem cheap. The corners are rounded on the top and the stand legs thin and matte black like the rest of the frame.
3). More zones, cheaper dots. More zones of full-array local dimming (FALD) and the addition of quantum dots. meanwhile, allow the M-Series to achieve better HDR color. It improves all-important contrast and black levels. The number of dimmable zones is an important specification because it controls how precise the dimming can be. More zones don't necessarily mean better picture quality, but it usually helps. Both sizes in the M8 series have an impressive 90 zones, excellent for a TV at this price level.
4). Picture quality. The M-Series Quantum belted out excellent picture quality overall, largely thanks to the performance of its full-array local dimming.
1) The M-Series Quantum has excellent picture quality for the money, with deep black levels, accurate color and very good performance. Its smart system is phone-friendly, with Google Cast and Apple Air Play control.
2) M-Series Quantum breaks new ground among midrange TVs. The M's picture is excellent, in the same league with more expensive sets like the Samsung Q7 and Sony X950G in my side-by-side comparisons.
To sum up, the quality of the LED screen with M series frame is pretty good. Overall, using LED screen with M series frame does more good than harm. Compared with other similar products, it worth buying.